Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Websitedesignoplocination

I just redesigned my website (www.starwarsfanworks.com/lionsmouth) and I thought I really liked what I had come up with.... Until I saw zeldauniverse.net. Suddenly my newly designed and more visitor friendly website looks like a graveyard. So I'm already trying to think of new ways to improve the site and make it better looking and more eye-catching. Really, my options are limitless, thanks to the pretty much do-whatever-the-heck-you-want design tools of Web Easy Pro 7--though it does have some downsides--and with that in mind I feel like I'm still not taking full advantage of my website and what it could look like.

I'd love to have like Flash stuff. Like an animated banner and such.... Hmmm... Learning how to create Flash thingies may have to be my next... thingy (I can't think of the word I want to use).

No comments: